Welcome to Episode #88 of the Kibbe and Finnegan show! If you’re new to the show, Mike Finnegan and I have taken our Dukes of Hazzard fandom and turned it into a full fledged automotive podcast Gong Show of sorts, completed with a full episode review from The Dukes of Hazzard. It’s every 40-year-old’s dream, right?
You can find every episode here on The MuscleCar Place and iTunes and Google Play, and from time to time we’ll also be posting video clips and (and even) full shows to Finnegan’s Garage on YouTube. If you click the “Download” link at the top of this post you’ll be able to stream it on your phone directly. You can also pull the RSS feed as well.
If you like the show…for the love of all that’s holy, share it with your buddies and tag your favorite companies on Instagram with #SponsorKibbeandFinnegan! It may be a lame, but we’re not above it.
We’ll be adding in a live show stream in the future – so be sure to follow us online for notice of when that will be happening. Look for this show to publish twice monthly here (or maybe even MORE often), in iTunes, and on Finnegan’s YouTube channel! You can also sign up to win future prizes and get show notifications by visiting http://www.kfshowgiveaway.com to sign up. You’ll get a follow up e-mail that confirms you’re not a robot, and once you’ve clicked the acceptance link you’re done. That’s it!
Have a question for the show? Just hit is up:
Finnegan Twitter: @Finnegan999
Kibbe E-mail: email@example.com
Happy Halloween…with MeUndies!
Here’s the reality of life: there’s very little that happens in your day that you actually have any control over. Schedules change, people change, jobs change, and really – change is all you can count on. So…we suggest changing into a pair of Halloween themed MeUndies! Nothing will give you more confidence throughout your day than knowing the undercarriage is well cared for. Plus, it helps our show! To get 15% off your first pair, free shipping, AND their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and get the best and softest underwear you will ever own, go to MeUndies.com/kafs!
Smart People Know Best: KF Show on Patreon Is Sweet!
We are gearing up to record our next monthly “Patreon” only show as we type! To get in on the action, support the show with a minor financial contribution, hear the inside scoop, and generally enter the elite level of podcastingness only previously known to kings, queens, presidents, and stunt drivers, click the link or picture below to sign up and get started! Thanks!!
Dukes Review – S4E8-9: “Million Dollar Sheriff”
Finnegan is back, Dukes episodes are being reviewed, Corndog is deep-frying Mopar facts, and all is right with the world! Listen in to hear our deep dive on SEMA prep, Mopar issues with KibbeLee, and a full review of Parts 1 and 2 of the Million Dollar Sheriff episodes. This is the one where Rosco inherits $10 Million from a long lust unknown uncle, wins Boss Hogg’s entire fortune in a poker game, and then hires a hitman to put Bo and Luke behind bars at whatever cost necessary. And then he changes his mind. And then Uncle Jesse gets hurt. And there’s a duplicate General Lee in the mix for some reason. And Bo & Luke almost get clobbered. And then it turns out Rosco’s inheritance was actually $10, not $10 Million, and all wrongs are righted with a car chase and a beat down of the bad guys. Fin. 10-corndogs on this one!
Legit Episode Info:
Season 4 – Episode 8-9: “Million Dollar Sheriff Parts 1 & 2”
Written by William Raynor & Myles Wilder
Directed by Dick Moder
Original Airdate: 11/20/1981
Dream Board Update: Goals to Accomplish Before Episode 200
1. Get Diet Coke to Sponsor us….or just Kibbe. FAILED 2. Be characters in the Disney/Pixar movie, Cars 3. Finnegan is the General. Kibbe…is wishing he was the General. FAILED.
3. Syndicate the show onto TV and radio, having awesome guests in studio, with Dale Earnhardt Jr. on regularly to be our best friend.
4. Get John Schneider himself on the show with us. Pray to God he actually likes us and isn’t freaked out. FAILED
5. Blow up the podcast so that it becomes a regular weekly show, interviewing celebrities, and actually providing a living for us capable of allowing us to race cars anytime we want plus let our wives get the shoes they like.
6. Get our own studio.
7. We each get a General Lee (real car – not a toy).
Kibbe has one!
8. Get a Voiceover Guy to announce the segments.
9. Jump a car together. Kibbe wants to go 30-feet vertical.
10. Make a Dream GL that is based off of a 1973 NASCAR Charger (like the 1/16th scale AMT model)
11. Kibbe needs a new wallet to replace his “George Costanza”.
Mike to get a new truck for legit towing. DONE!