Welcome to Episode #05 of the Kibbe and Finnegan show! If you’re new to the show, Mike Finnegan and I have taken our Dukes of Hazzard fandom and turned it into a full fledged automotive podcast Gong Show of sorts, completed with a full episode review from The Dukes of Hazzard. It’s every 40-year-old’s dream, right?
You can find every episode here on The MuscleCar Place and iTunes and Google Play, and from time to time we’ll also be posting video clips and (and even) full shows to Finnegan’s Garage on YouTube. For those of you that want the show on Android but don’t like Google Play….we’re working on it (specifically via Stitcher). For now if you click the “Download” link at the top of this post you’ll be able to stream it on your phone directly. You can also pull the RSS feed as well.
We’ll be adding in a live show stream in the future – so be sure to follow us online for notice of when that will be happening. Look for this show to publish twice monthly here (or maybe even MORE often), in iTunes, and on Finnegan’s YouTube channel! Have a question for the show? Just hit is up:
Finnegan Twitter: @Finnegan999
Kibbe E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dukes of Hazzard Episode 9: Limo One is Missing
Legit Show Info:
Season 1 – Episode 9
Title: Limo One is Missing
Written by: Paul Savage
Directed By: Don McDougall
K&F Show Summary:
For some unknown reason the Secret Service is ferrying Limo One – the President’s Limousine (Jimmy Carter’s, to be precise) – through Georgia and stop in Hazzard to refuel. Cooter falls in love with the limo and commits Grand Theft Auto out of his loyalty to the car, but stupidity to reality. Bo and Luke help him escape to protect him, then have to help return the car before Boss Hogg gets it for himself. Hijinks ensue.
The show format is finally taking shape: problem, Dukes unwanted but moral involvement, car chase, and resolution. It’s campy and a bit dumb – meaning it’s perfect!
Cool fact: The General Lee jump in the episode will be used in the opening Theme Credits of Seasons 2-7!
The DREAM Board Update: (Goals to Accomplish Before Episode 200)
1. Get Diet Coke to Sponsor us….or just Kibbe.
2. Be characters in the Disney/Pixar movie, Cars 3. Finnegan is the General. Kibbe…is wishing he was the General.
3. Syndicate the show onto TV and radio, having awesome guests in studio, with Dale Earnhardt Jr. on regularly to be our best friend.
4. Get John Schneider himself on the show with us. Pray to God he actually likes us and isn’t freaked out.
5. Blow up the podcast so that it becomes a regular weekly show, interviewing celebrities, and actually providing a living for us capable of allowing us to race cars anytime we want plus let our wives get the shoes they like.
6. Get our own studio.
7. We each get a General Lee (real car – not a toy).
8. Get a Voiceover Guy to announce the segments.
9. Jump a car together. Kibbe wants to go 30-feet vertical.