Welcome to Episode #90 of the Kibbe and Finnegan show! If you’re new to the show, Mike Finnegan and I have taken our Dukes of Hazzard fandom and turned it into a full fledged automotive podcast Gong Show of sorts, completed with a full episode review from The Dukes of Hazzard. It’s every 40-year-old’s dream, right?
You can find every episode here on The MuscleCar Place and iTunes and Google Play, and from time to time we’ll also be posting video clips and (and even) full shows to Finnegan’s Garage on YouTube. If you click the “Download” link at the top of this post you’ll be able to stream it on your phone directly. You can also pull the RSS feed as well.
If you like the show…for the love of all that’s holy, share it with your buddies and tag your favorite companies on Instagram with #SponsorKibbeandFinnegan! It may be a lame, but we’re not above it.
We’ll be adding in a live show stream in the future – so be sure to follow us online for notice of when that will be happening. Look for this show to publish twice monthly here (or maybe even MORE often), in iTunes, and on Finnegan’s YouTube channel! You can also sign up to win future prizes and get show notifications by visiting http://www.kfshowgiveaway.com to sign up. You’ll get a follow up e-mail that confirms you’re not a robot, and once you’ve clicked the acceptance link you’re done. That’s it!
Have a question for the show? Just hit is up:
Finnegan Twitter: @Finnegan999
Kibbe E-mail: email@example.com
Fall is Back – You Need a Hoodie!
Here’s the sales pitch you’ve been dying to here; you need a K&F sweatshirt of you may freeze to death. It’s cold now. It’s winter. What better way to stay cozy than a Generally awesome sweatshirt? Visit KFSHOWSHIRTS.com and start warming up! Visit KFSHOWSHIRTS.com to peruse for yours today. Thank you thank you!
Smart People Know Best: KF Show on Patreon Is Sweet!
Did you catch the October edition of our Patreon show? The one where Finnegan regaled secrets to the world only known to insiders, priests, and (maybe) his wife? If not, you still can! To get in on the action and support the show with a minor financial contribution just click the link below to sign up and get started! We have $1, $2, $5 , and $10 monthly options available.. By far, the $5 is the biggest winner so far! And as always – YOU ROCK!!
Renaud Veluzat and Shannon Hudson – Live 2018 SEMA Show”
Have you ever wanted to hear DIRECTLY from Renaud Veluzat, who along with his brother Andre built 229 General Lee’s for the Dukes of Hazzard TV series back in the day? Even better, have you wanted that very interview to be broken down question by question by the great Corndog? Have no fear my friend – because you’re about it! Every fan question, history question, paint question, and nerd question was asked!
Renaud and Andre are still in the movie business and are the owners and operators of Melody Ranch Motion Picture Studio. Special thanks to Shannon Hudson for arranging and participating in this K&F episode. Shannon isn’t just a fan of the Dukes – he’s actually Renaud’s son-in-law! He too is a Mopar fan and also owns Redline Gauge Works in Santa Clarita, CA! They create and restore some of the most famous custom car gauges you’ve ever seen in many of the high profile SEMA cars. He also did the OEM gauge restoration for Kibbe Lee as well as custom “factoryish” gauges for Rob’s ’64 Chevelle.
Nerd out and enjoy!
p.s. Want to know the paint code for the General Lee that the Veluzat’s used? It’s 43462 Dulux enamel….which (when used on a ’75 Corvette) was called Flame Red.
Dream Board Update: Goals to Accomplish Before Episode 200
1. Get Diet Coke to Sponsor us….or just Kibbe. FAILED 2. Be characters in the Disney/Pixar movie, Cars 3. Finnegan is the General. Kibbe…is wishing he was the General. FAILED.
3. Syndicate the show onto TV and radio, having awesome guests in studio, with Dale Earnhardt Jr. on regularly to be our best friend.
4. Get John Schneider himself on the show with us. Pray to God he actually likes us and isn’t freaked out. FAILED
5. Blow up the podcast so that it becomes a regular weekly show, interviewing celebrities, and actually providing a living for us capable of allowing us to race cars anytime we want plus let our wives get the shoes they like.
6. Get our own studio.
7. We each get a General Lee (real car – not a toy).
Kibbe has one!
8. Get a Voiceover Guy to announce the segments.
9. Jump a car together. Kibbe wants to go 30-feet vertical.
10. Make a Dream GL that is based off of a 1973 NASCAR Charger (like the 1/16th scale AMT model)
11. Kibbe needs a new wallet to replace his “George Costanza”.
Mike to get a new truck for legit towing. DONE!