Welcome to Episode #07 of the Kibbe and Finnegan show! If you’re new to the show, Mike Finnegan and I have taken our Dukes of Hazzard fandom and turned it into a full fledged automotive podcast Gong Show of sorts, completed with a full episode review from The Dukes of Hazzard. It’s every 40-year-old’s dream, right?
You can find every episode here on The MuscleCar Place and iTunes and Google Play, and from time to time we’ll also be posting video clips and (and even) full shows to Finnegan’s Garage on YouTube. For those of you that want the show on Android but don’t like Google Play….we’re working on it (specifically via Stitcher). For now if you click the “Download” link at the top of this post you’ll be able to stream it on your phone directly. You can also pull the RSS feed as well. We’ve heard from many Android users that the Pocket Casts app is the way to go!
We’ll be adding in a live show stream in the future – so be sure to follow us online for notice of when that will be happening. Look for this show to publish twice monthly here (or maybe even MORE often), in iTunes, and on Finnegan’s YouTube channel! Have a question for the show? Just hit is up:
Finnegan Twitter: @Finnegan999
Kibbe E-mail: email@example.com
Dukes of Hazzard Episode 11: Money to Burn
Legit Show Info:
Season 1 – Episode 11
Title: Money to Burn
Written by: William Raynor & Myles Wilder
Directed By: Rod Amateau
-The GL performs the “Chase around the Tree” bit in the opening. This segment will be used as the closing credits for Seasons 2-7!
K&F Show Summary:
Boss Hogg is morally offended when his bank must send in $1Million dollars in old U.S. currency to the Federal Mint in order to be exchanged for new money. To aid in his unhappiness he creates a scheme to pretend the money was stolen, then to bury it in a fake casket, then dig it back up later after the Feds stop checking into it. Somehow Bo and Luke get involved, to put right what once was wrong. Body snatching takes place. The General Lee jumps. Hijinks ensue.
The DREAM Board Update: (Goals to Accomplish Before Episode 200)
1. Get Diet Coke to Sponsor us….or just Kibbe.
2. Be characters in the Disney/Pixar movie, Cars 3. Finnegan is the General. Kibbe…is wishing he was the General.
3. Syndicate the show onto TV and radio, having awesome guests in studio, with Dale Earnhardt Jr. on regularly to be our best friend.
4. Get John Schneider himself on the show with us. Pray to God he actually likes us and isn’t freaked out.
5. Blow up the podcast so that it becomes a regular weekly show, interviewing celebrities, and actually providing a living for us capable of allowing us to race cars anytime we want plus let our wives get the shoes they like.
6. Get our own studio.
7. We each get a General Lee (real car – not a toy).
8. Get a Voiceover Guy to announce the segments.
9. Jump a car together. Kibbe wants to go 30-feet vertical.
10. Make a Dream GL that is based off of a 1973 NASCAR Charger (like the 1/16th scale AMT model)