Watch on YouTube
Welcome to Episode #04 of the Kibbe and Finnegan show! If you’re new to the show, Mike Finnegan and I have taken our Dukes of Hazzard fandom and turned it into a full fledged automotive podcast Gong Show of sorts, completed with a full episode review from The Dukes of Hazzard. It’s every 40-year-old’s dream, right?
You can find every episode here on The MuscleCar Place and iTunes (with Stitcher coming soon), and from time to time we’ll also be posting video clips and (and even) full shows to Finnegan’s Garage on YouTube. For those of you that want the show on Android….we’re working on it (specifically via Stitcher). For now if you click the “Download” link at the top of this post you’ll be able to stream it on your phone directly. You can also pull the RSS feed as well.
We’ll be adding in a live show stream in the future – so be sure to follow us online for notice of when that will be happening. Look for this show to publish twice monthly here (or maybe even MORE often), in iTunes, and on Finnegan’s YouTube channel! Have a question for the show? Just hit is up:
Finnegan Twitter: @Finnegan999
Kibbe E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The DREAM Board Update: (Goals to Accomplish Before Episode 200)
1. Get Diet Coke to Sponsor us….or just Kibbe.
2. Be characters in the Disney/Pixar movie, Cars 3. Finnegan is the General. Kibbe…is wishing he was the General.
3. Syndicate the show onto TV and radio, having awesome guests in studio, with Dale Earnhardt Jr. on regularly to be our best friend.
4. Get John Schneider himself on the show with us. Pray to God he actually likes us and isn’t freaked out.
5. Blow up the podcast so that it becomes a regular weekly show, interviewing celebrities, and actually providing a living for us capable of allowing us to race cars anytime we want plus let our wives get the shoes they like.
6. Get our own studio.
7. We each get a General Lee (real car – not a toy).
8. Get a Voiceover Guy to announce the segments.
9. Jump a car together. Kibbe wants to go 30-feet vertical.
Dukes of Hazzard Episode 8 Review: The Big Heist
Legit Show Info:
Season 1 – Episode 8
Title: The Big Heist
Written by: Bruce Howard
Directed By: Bob Claver
K&F Show Summary:
A criminal comes to Hazzard and robs Boss Hogg via gunpoint, which turns out to actually just be a screwdriver in his pocket. The criminal jumps into a passing General Lee as the first available getaway car. Boss assumes the Dukes are in on it. The crook takes the General, but offers to wash it and fill it with gas upon return. Bo and Luke learn the cork is actually a chicken farmer that bought bad farm equipment from Boss that cooked his eggs instead of making baby chickens. Hijinks ensue.
This is the first of the style of campy one episode shows and is a format we’ll see for the rest of the series. Also, Bo and Luke are finally getting good at getting in and out of the windows (Charger windows are TIGHT).