Listen on your Smart Phone!
Subscribe in iTunes!
Listen on your Smart Phone in Stitcher!
1) Mark Carlyle ran a 7.22@209 at Norwalk in his 2007 Z06, grabbing the #2 slot on the PlanetLSX Quickest LS’Powered cars of all time (well, #2 on the 10.5 list….hehe)
2) The latest August 2012 Car & Driver shows that the ZL1 topped the new Shelby!
1) Holley LS Fest Sept 7-9, Bowling Green KY
2) Lingenfelter Battle of the Brands Sept 21-23, Norwalk OH
3) Rob gives a recap on his trip to the Optima Faceoff at Road America – June 22-24
Project Heavy Chevy has been rolling around with a cold air and ported OEM throttle body but WAIT… We are going to do a before’n after comparo with GM High Tech on the car. Will dyno stock, and then throw some parts on the car and see what it does. I’ll go back to the track when it’s cooler and out run on stock tires and see how ET I can drop, and how much MPH I pick up.
We just had Late Model Racecraft perform some “repair” modifications to our 2011 Camaro SS convertible. It had a factory lifter go bad, so we took the opportunity to have LMR install a cam, headers and do an LS3 conversion – lifters, pushrods, cam gear, valvesprings, etc.. The car now puts down 517 rwhp – through an auto trans.
My latest Chevelle build update – the motor has been placed, will likely run a COMP Truck intake (or something else tall), VVT cam, custom motor mounts and headers will be required. Chose a 5 qt Canton oil pan for steering linkage and grount clearance. Will run a 3 qt remote reservoir as well.
Feel free to e-mail in your questions, and we’ll do our best to answer it. We’ll also be covering a lot of the topics thrown out in the forums in each show, and the next one already looks jam packed. You can contact us with questions for the show as follows:
John Ryan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony Whatley: email@example.com
Rob Kibbe: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Rob, John, and Tony
WIN $750 FROM CPG!
The Prize Segment sponsored by the COMP Performance Group is back, and it’s back BIG! Entrants can enter to win a HUGE $750 gift certificate that will be awarded quarterly, and there are two ways to enter:
- Go to www.themusclecarplace.com/contest and fill out the details there to enter the contest. Be sure to use the links in the contest to share it on Facebook, Twitter, and your own websites. For everyone that joins the contest because of your referral, YOU GET MORE ENTRIES!
- Answer the bonus question given out in this podcast show. E-mail your answer to email@example.com for an additional 20 points!
The next winner will be selected September 15, 2012!