One day each week we’ll list a cool project car or a nice driver for sale here from eBay Motors. We’ll try to keep the price to a max of $20,000 for full driver cars. For project cars, no more than $5,000.
Visit us every day, or just click the flame to get it via e-mail!
Up for sale is my 1976 Trans Am (LE Pontiac 50th Anniversary tribute car) which has been nicely restored and is part of my personal collection.
-Private seller, no fees or sales tax in AZ
* PHS Documented car with Window Sticker.
* Matching Numbers 6.6L Pontiac 400 Engine- Rebuilt 1500 miles ago, and produces 350+ HP
* Exhaust Headers, 2 1/2″ exhaust with Pypes, Edelbrock Intake, Bored .30 over, mild cam. Starts, idles, runs, and sounds terrific!
* Very rare Hurst/Holley package- Hurst Dual Gate Shifter and Holley 4 Barrel Carburetor (Automatic or Slap Stick Gate option)
* Super solid rust free Arizona car- always garaged, dusted and waxed
* Original 19U 19L Black Exterior/ Black Interior Trans Am
* Beautifully restored Honeycomb Wheels
* Has recent 2 stage paint, machine polished to a deep, mirror finish and it shines beautifully, as the pictures show. I drive it on nice weekends, so there are a few little blemishes- nothing much to speak of really. New decals as well.
* Fully restored interior with New Gold Steering Wheel, Gold dash bezel, New Carpet, Headliner, emblems, leather seats, etc, etc