One day each week we’ll list a cool project car or a nice driver for sale here from eBay Motors. We’ll try to keep the price to a max of $20,000 for full driver cars. For project cars, no more than $5,000.
Visit us every day, or just click the flame to get it via e-mail!
I think I’ll let the ad listing speak for itself, and while this Nova is a little on the pricy side for an eBay Pick….I couldn’t help but select it. It’s awesome!
- 1967 Chevy II Nova Detroit Speed Suspension LS7 Motor Protouring Build
- 2013 Goodguys Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist
- Only 1689 Miles
- Featured in Many Magazines including Cover of Popular Hot Rodding 2013 December Issue Muscle Car of the Year.
- Engine 427ci Mast Motorsports 653 hp 564 lb-ft of torque
- Transmission TKO 600 5 Speed with Custom Denny’s Drive Shaft and American Powertrain Clutch
- Exhaust DSE Stainless Headers and Custom Stainless 3″ with Borla Mufflers
- Rearend 9 Inch with 3.89 gears and Eaton Truetrac Diff
- Chassis DSE Chevy II front clip with DSE remote Res. Coilovers 450 lb springs
- DSE QuadraLink with custom bracing and DSE Remote Res. Coilovers
- Steering DSE Rack-and-Pinion
- Brakes 14″ Baer 6S Front and Rear
- Wheels Fiske formula 43 18X9.5 and 18X10
- Tires Michelin Pilot Sport 265/35/18 295/35/18